Here's another picture from the Martina McBride concert. My daughter was just precious! Dancing and bouncing and singing her lungs out. I loved it.
We celebrated Jadin's 8th birthday August 28th. He loves Captain Jack Sparrow and so we had a pirate birthday... treasure hunt and all.


Jadin was baptized August 30th. It was a wonderful day full of miracles. Special thanks to our family and friends for participating in this event with us.




Following Jadin's baptism, Lance and I went to Manti to celebrate our First Anniversary. We neglected to take any pictures; however, we did capture the actual day on film when we celebrated with our kids September 4th. Hard to believe a year has gone by.
Lance took the kids horseback riding today and they LOVED it!




Then, he and Jadin went on a fun adventure to watch motorcyclists and skateboarders do crazy stunts... It's a guy thing.
2 comments:
Wow! It's been a year already??? Congrats and happy anniversary, last month.
Congrats on your 1 year anniversay!! They say the first year is always the hardest, but I think my second year was. I was in honeymoon mode for a long time.
Post a Comment