Thursday, April 3, 2008

My LOVE!

I've been tagged so I get to devote a post to my "Handsome."

How long have you been together?
17 months -- Married for 6. We're still new at this.
How old is he? 31 -- who knew I would marry younger? I always dated guys older than me.
Who eats more?
Lance. He is honestly amazing. His only directive to me when I pick up food for him is, "Just make sure it fills me up." That is a task. The man has two hollow legs.
Who said "I love you" first?
Lance... but I'm not sure he meant it at the time. So, he said the first shallow I love you and the first one with a power punch. Way to go, baby!
Who is taller? Lance -- 6'2
Who sings better? We both love to sing. I think that one is a tie.
Who is smarter? Depends on the topic. Business, money management? Lance, hands down.
Who does the laundry? We both do. Lance is a fabulous "Laundry Man." I appreciate him.
Who does the dishes? Me, mostly, but Lance does pitch in from time to time.
Who mows the lawn? That would be Lance.
Who cooks dinner? I cook most of the time, but Lance is a great cook and will throw a meal together occassionally.
Who is more stubborn? Me. I am VERY stubborn... poor man!
Who kissed who first? Lance kissed me first, but I had to bait him. Talk about the LONG wait! I wondered if he would ever come around.
Who asked who out? Lance asked me out. We were set up by his Mom. Bless her!
Who is more sensitive? Another toss up. I married a very tender hearted guy.

0 comments: