The very first concert I ever went to was New Kids on the Block with my dear friend and fellow fan Vanessa at the Marriott Center. I was so excited to see the guys in person and sang and screamed the entire evening. My favorite kid was Donnie Wahlberg. I had pictures of him hanging in my room and wrote him a song on the piano. I even had a journal/scrapbook that I would write directly to Donnie in. Pretty stereo-typical psycho teenage fan.
Fast forward twenty years later and I guess I haven't changed much. I am thrilled that the guys are reuniting and performing on the Today's Show tomorrow. I can't wait to see the performance. Should they come to town, you can bet I would attend the concert. I think part of is it nostalgia... either way, I'm still a fan!

1 comments:
I'll be right there with you!
Post a Comment