We spent Friday night repainting our condo so the new renters could move in on Saturday. I had a fabulous den with bookshelf wallpaper on one wall. A couple of months ago, I removed wallpaper in my new home with a 3 to 1 solution of vinegar and water in a spray bottle. The wallpaper came off so easily my kids were helping me. It came off in whole pieces. Imagine our chagrin when at 4:30 AM we finally arrived to our home for the "night" after peeling wall paper off the wall for 7+ hours. It would not come down. Needless to say, when my parents and I decide to wallpaper, we WALLPAPER! I was sad to see my beautiful room transformed back to its boring beginnings... but that bookshelf wallpaper left its mark!
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
i feel your pain. About a year ago we helped my sister do similar renovations to their "new" home and most of the walls were wallpapered 3-4 layers deep. We had contests to see who could get the longest strip of paper--i think a few feet was the longest!!! :(
Post a Comment