Monday, January 14, 2008

Deep thoughts... My House

Our first renters are moving out of our condo tomorrow. They moved in planning on being there temporarily and so they were fine with my creative choice of color schemes. I am a bright and sassy girl. I have a large picture wall painted Lime Green and another wall in the kitchen painted a hodge-podge of Oranges. My guest/TV room has the most fabulous book wall paper inspired by the Longfellow Wayside Inn in Sudbury, MA. My house was my personal creation and so very me! I loved living in Pemberley... a neighborhood inspired by my favorite novel and movie of all time, Pride and Prejudice. My husband just called to tell me he has found new renters who want us to restore my house back to it's neutral beginnings. I am sad to part with my Tinkerbell laden "pixie palace." Guess it's just the cost of doing business.

5 comments:

Laurie P. said...

ugh... sad indeed! A little creativity never hurt anyone! I love your blog. This is my first time looking at it. Quite good! Laurie

Murray Family said...

Oh I'm so happy you let me know about your blog. It was fun to catch up with you the other day. The pictures are great and I loved reading all about your family!! Blogging is GREAT, isn't it?! It helps me feel so much more in touch with those I don't see often. Feel free to drop by our blog if you'd like: http://murrayhappenings.blogspot.com

Emily :)

Anonymous said...

That makes me so sad! I guess it's officially time to move on. I will always picture it the way it was! Thanks for letting me see your blog!
Cathy

Vanessa said...

Wow, love the new background!

Angel Brockbank said...

There is a time and season for everything I guess. I did love your house, it was adorable!!!