
While attending Utah State University I had the most fabulous roommates. My second year there Tina, Jen, Heidi and I decided to have fun with our home. We decorated it entirely in the most obnoxious thrift store items we could find. We strung the balls you jump in at McDonald's on fishing wire and hung them in the entryway between our living area and bedrooms. We made a "love couch" complete with pink shower curtain, cloth hearts and a radio. We bought super 70's kitchen gadgets for the wall AND we purchased Thor. He was the crowning jewel of our apartment. Thor was decorated for every major holiday. At Christmas, he wore a Santa hat and had a bulb in his mouth. Easter found him decked out in flowers. When we started getting married, Thor made his presence at every reception. We taped a picture of the bride and groom on the back and presented Thor in the line. As there was quite a gap between the last wedding and mine... it was difficult to get Thor to my reception. Imagine my surprise when my dear Hermana (Tina) brought Thor to my home Friday night! I was finally able to paste my love along with the rest! Thanks guys for saving Thor for me. My only problem is, what am I going to do with him?? :-)


0 comments:
Post a Comment